Free Assessment Service
Get a free Australian immigration assessment and initial phone discussion. Complete our Initial Assessment Form and we will contact you.
click here to proceed
Free Phone Discussion
Need to talk to an Australian immigration expert? Fill in our online form and we will contact you for a free discussion.
BOOK URGENT CONSULTATION
Need urgent Australian visa help? Visa expired, cancelled or refused? We will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your appointment.
click here to proceed
Book Standard Consultation
Need full legal Australian Immigration advice and help? Book now and we will contact you to confirm an appointment time that suits you.
click here to proceed
Our AG Professionals
View profiles of our AG Professionals for Australia as well as other countries.
click here to proceed
Now YOU Can Hire An Australian Immigration Lawyer To Help You With YOUR Visa Application !
For a set FIXED PRICE ($990 INCLUDING government tax), AG will do these 4 THINGS for you:
- help you prepare your Australian visa application (and lodge it as quickly as possible).
- help you lodge your visa application
- give you FULL professional advice for 1 & 2
Before lodging, AG will also:
- do a final Pre-Lodgement Check
It is most important to ensure that at the time of lodgement, the application papers prima facie at least satisfy every relevant criteria or requirement so as to make it a "legally valid application". (A visa application that is NOT a “legally valid application” will be rejected immediately resulting in many dire consequences for you if you wished to enter or remain in Australia, as well as a high risk of NOT receiving a refund of the Australian Government visa application fee you paid which could have been 1000s of $$ depending on the type of visa application you lodged).
Down-payment: $495 (Balance $495 before lodgement).
This promotion/invitation applies to the following visa types:
- all skilled-related visa applications (such as 475, 485, 489, 186, 187, 189, 190)
- all partner visa applications (such as 300, 309, 100, 820, 801)
To learn more, call us for details - click on:
[Free Phone Discussion]
Welcome to AICLA Global ("AG")
"If it's immigration, we can handle it"
Let AG be your expert guide in the most important journey you could be making in your lifetime … migrating to Australia !!
24+ Years of Australian Visa & Immigration Specialisation
On this page:
OUR SPECIALISED SERVICES
AICLA is foremost A SPECIALIST FIRM as most of our clients, past and present, will be found in this category. AICLA is especially skilled, knowledgeable and experienced for successfully handling ALL COMPLEX AUSTRALIAN CASES involving:
- Visa Application Refusals
- Visa Cancellations
- NOICC/NOICR cases (Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation/Refusal)
- Partner visa applications with Family Violence issues
- Adverse Character issues
- Adverse Medical issues
- Unlawful non-citizens residing in Australia (including over-stayers)
- AAT (merits-review) applications/appeals
- Ministerial Intervention applications/requests
- Federal Court (judicial-review) applications/appeals
- High Court of Australia applications/appeals
- Consultations with persons in Immigration Detention Centres & Prisons
- ALL OTHER COMPLEX matters relating to Australian visa, citizenship, passport or other immigration matters
OUR BASIC SERVICES
Although AICLA is primarily a specialist firm, our case managers will also accept non-complex cases for providing basic high-quality professional services:
- For advising, assisting, representing and guiding clients all the way in making successful non-complex AUSTRALIAN VISA APPLICATIONS … to migrate, re-unite the family, do business, work, study, retire or simply visit Australia. AICLA’s case managers have been doing this for 24+ years. And it’s true to say that over that time, we have case-managed probably every kind of visa application there is !
- For helping individuals, families and businesses with ALL TYPES of visa applications.
- For taking over the management of YOUR EXISTING CASE at any level or stage of the visa application or appeal case. (We are experienced in offering a seamless HANDOVER process during the change-over that comes without the stress that is otherwise common when “changing horses in mid stream”. From the straightforward handover to the most complex – our case managers will fully deal with your existing migration agent to make the handover easy for you). To view the very broad variety of ALL TYPES of cases we have handled to date, click on: [Successful Cases & Range of Work]
Full Consultations (face-to-face or by Phone/WhatsApp/Telegram) are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and must be pre-paid.
Sorry … no walk-ins.
CLICK ON ONE OF THE 6 LINKS BELOW
To receive a quick response, please select the one that best describes your query or situation.
Choose your AG Professional
(To Choose the AG Professional you want to consult with or handle your case)
Example: “I know my case mostly. So I am looking for the right expert to carefully handle my case. I want to choose my AG Professional and have a free brief phone discussion with him/her so I can be confident that he/she understands and can handle my case from start to finish, and of course discuss AG’s fee terms for doing the job”.
(For free assessment and (by invitation only) free phone discussion of the assessment)
Example: “I am just beginning my case and not sure where to start. So, can I have a free initial assessment of my case and, if my case is a do-able one, can I discuss my eligibility for available options and solutions?”
Free Phone Discussion
Example: “Can I have a free phone discussion to see if AICLA can fix my immigration problem?”
Book your Full STANDARD CONSULTATION
(For Standard pre-paid FULL consultation)
Example: “I want a consultation to FULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY discuss my non-urgent case with an immigration expert including explore/confirm my best options and all other important details” (For non-urgent consultations to cover all your questions, normally confirmed within 1-2 days of your pre-paid booking).
Book your Full URGENT CONSULTATION
(For URGENT pre-paid FULL consultation)
Example: “I want an URGENT Consultation to FULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY discuss my case with an immigration expert including explore/confirm my best options and all other important details” (For URGENT consultations to cover all questions you have - confirmed within 24 HOURS of your pre-paid booking OR ELSE OUR STANDARD CONSULTATION RATE WILL APPLY).
For BUSINESS OR CORPORATE immigration enquiries
Email your full business details including your main questions that you want to discuss to firstname.lastname@example.org (and put in subject line: “Business Enquiry”)
Note: Indicating your chosen AG Professional allows for a quicker response time. Therefore, click on Choose your AG Professional to allow you to choose your AG Professional as well as select the type of service you require.
FOR ALL OTHER ENQUIRIES
If none of the above 6 links applies to your situation, please send a general email enquiry (including full details of your case and (importantly) your QUESTIONS). AG will review, assign and forward it to an appropriate AG Professional to handle. Please note that for commercial reasons, all general email enquiries receive a lower priority in processing; emails that have sparse/incomplete details or no questions (thus not enabling our AG Professionals to understand the purpose of the email) are deleted.
Email to: email@example.com (and please put in subject line: “General Enquiry”). For a quicker response time, please select and click one of the above 6 links
AICLA Global (AG) is a 24+ year established “specialist” immigration consulting firm head-officed in Australia. Its primary focus is on providing high quality, comprehensive Australia/New Zealand immigration services through its team of Australian, New Zealand and worldwide immigration lawyers and other experts which also include licensed/registered migration agents. AG does not provide general legal services as it is not a law firm or legal practice (s3 Legal Profession Act 2008). Rather AG is an “immigration specialist” firm providing high-end professional immigration services for ALL clients (via easy stress-free monthly instalment payments) through its team of immigration lawyers and other consultants – in delivering the services, our primary focus is on the immigration laws, case law, procedures and government policies of Australia and New Zealand.
We value your compliments, complaints and suggestions. Your compliments let us know where we are performing well and your complaints/suggestions help us further improve our services for all our clients who are, after all, AICLA's Number One Priority.