Long Term Career Opportunities For Immigration Professionals
AICLA Global (AG) welcomes new memberships and members with proven integrity (onshore applicants – must be MARA or IAA agents (with/without lawyer qualifications); offshore applicants – MARA or IAA agents preferred but not essential) who wish to work in the long term with AG as fully independent contractors, equity partners or franchisee owners (customised terms to suit the individual) and who are able to work at one of the following Australian (or equivalent/corresponding New Zealand) levels:
A. Those with senior experience-backed confidence of handling one or more of the following:
- Ministerial Intervention matters
- Adverse Health matters
- Adverse Character matters
- Family-violence provisions involved in partner visa applications
- AAT appeals
- Federal Court judicial review applications
- Business/corporate assignments for compliance advice/immigration audits
- Other complex matters
- Willingness to act as a paid mentor/tutor to junior colleagues
- Matters covered in B below
B. Those with some experience-backed confidence of handling one or more of the following:
- skilled visa categories
- family-based visa categories such as partner/child/parent/etc visas
- business skills visa categories
- refugee/humanitarian visa categories
- other temporary visa categories such as student/visitor/etc visas
- other permanent visa categories
- bridging visa related matters such as full time work permit applications; full study permission applications; etc
C. NEWLY / RECENTLY registered agents (who wish to handle simple or complex cases and have the opportunity to learn and “fast-track” develop their professional experience by using AG’s unique mentoring/tutoring/training system)
BENEFITS OF BEING AN AG MEMBER
- 24/7-365 ability of website visitors needing immigration assistance to close deals with you by contacting you directly, quickly and without the need to “go through” AG’s reception
- extremely large commissions (details, call Chris 0468 451 668) when you close deals directly
- client enquiries referred to you by AG
- case work assigned to you by AG
- free advertising of your very own personal professional profile 24/7-365 on an internet platform with arguably the best Australian immigration domain name in the world: www.australianimmigration.com.au
(AG consistently ranks page 1 on search engines (Google, etc) for “Australian immigration advisers”, “Australian immigration consultants”, “Australian immigration lawyers”, etc)
- significant annual legend.com subscription discounts
- access (for new/recent MARA agents) to AG’s “fast-track” mentoring/training system to develop your professional experience for handling complicated or complex cases
- access to in-house network of senior/experienced professionals for quick checking or other quick help with your AG case work
- access to professional gold-standard meeting rooms for meeting with AG clients in almost any major city in the world
- you can work when and how much you need to, and from virtually anywhere in the world
- access to AG’s system for professionally “baby sitting” your AG case work when you have to be away during emergencies
- save time and costs in setting up or maintaining your own website
- real opportunity to build your own immigration consultancy in collaboration with AG
- professional solidarity, back-up support and advice from AG in connection with MARA (or other professional) investigations or complaints against you
- professional membership with a firm successfully helping clients for the last 21+ years
If interested in discussing further, then please email your enquiry questions and full details (attaching your recent CV and indicating your Location, Languages you communicate in and the Country-Destination/s – Australia and New Zealand especially preferred – for which you have specialist immigration expertise) to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please put in subject line: “CAREER OPPORTUNITIES”)
All applications treated in the strictest confidence.
B2B Collaborations With AG
Are you interested in a biz-to-biz collaboration with AG where ethics & integrity
are important ?
Are you providing (or able to provide) professional services in:
- recruitment, job placement or labour hire ?
- IELTS & PTE English courses ?
- other consultancy services having mutual synergies with AG’s services ?
If so, why not expand your business by collaborating with AG ?
If interested in discussing further, please email your enquiry questions and sufficient details about yourself and your business to:
email@example.com (please put in subject line: BUSINESS COLLABORATIONS)
All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.