Abeba Gebreselassie PhD, LLM, LLBProfessional Status in AG: Immigration Law Adviser, Registered Australian Migration Agent (MARA)
Abeba handles visa applications and other immigration matters for the following countries:
Abeba is a citizen of Australia.
Having studied bachelor of laws (Ethiopia), Master of law (Germany) and PhD in law (Denmark), she understands not only migration law, but also the general legal issues families face in migrating to a new country. Abeba is very friendly, and knowledgeable in delivering migration law services.
Being from Ethiopia, and having lived in different countries such as Kenya, Germany, Denmark, and Australia, she prides herself in her ability to deal with people from different cultural backgrounds and people with different migration needs. Apart from being an Australian Registered Migration Agent, Abeba is also a law lecturer, and highly knowledgeable in visa applications and immigration matters.
She is fluent in 2 languages – English and Amharic.
Although Abeba is a citizen of Australia, she consults in and travels mostly between 2 cities/regions/countries – Melbourne (Australia) and Adidis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Abeba will accept work in the following situations:
AUSTRALIA (Visa Applications & Other Immigration matters)
- Refugee and Humanitarian Visas (applications and appeals)
- Family Visas including Orphan relative Visa, Remaining Relative Visa, Child Visa, Career Visa and Adoption Visa (applications and appeals)
- Partner visas including marital, and de facto (applications and appeals)
- Tourist Visas (applications and appeals)
- Working and Skilled visas (applications and appeals) – permanent residence (PR visas) and temporary residence (TR visas)
- Business visas (applications and appeals) – all types including Innovation & Investment
- Student visas (applications and appeals)
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT, Australia) – appeal applications.
Education & Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws, Mekelle University, Mekelle, (Ethiopia)
- Master of Laws in Intellectual Property and Competition Law, MIPLC, (Germany)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Aarhus University, Aarhus, (Denmark) [view document]
- Graduate Certificate in Migration Law and Practice, Victoria University, Melbourne, (Australia)
- Australian Registered Migration Agent (MARN/MARA No. 1791364)
Memberships & Accomplishments
- Member of Migration Institute of Australia (MMIA No. 18024)