Amitava Deb M.TechProfessional Status in AG: Immigration Consultant, Registered Australian Migration Agent
Amitava is a citizen of Australia.
Amitava handles immigration cases and visa applications for people who need a temporary or permanent visa or entry permit for the following countries:
A Gold Medallist from IIT Kharagpur, India, Amitava Deb has lived in Australia since 1989. Working at senior positions in various international companies within Australia and several parts of the world he acquired a very broad and holistic knowledge about life and work outside pre known geographic territories.
Being very well-known and regarded within the Indian community in Australia as well as the IT professional communities in India and Australia, Amitava has expert hands-on technical as well as people skills. Having a rich and lengthy experience of living in Australia enables him to provide valuable insights to potential migrants on Australian settlement issues.
Amitava is an Australian Government (MARA) registered migration agent since 2004 and his MARN number is 0429492. To date, he has assisted in more than 7000 successful migrations to Australia in the short span of ten years. Migration is another way of connecting with hopeful and ambitious people for Amitava.
Amitava is a citizen of Australia but consults in and travels mostly between 2 cities/regions – Mumbai (India) and Sydney (Australia).
He will accept immigration work in the following cases:
Australia Visa & Immigration services (particular experience in the following):
- Skilled visa applications and appeals – permanent residence (PR visas) and temporary residence (TR visas)
- Business visa applications and appeals (all types including Innovation & Investment)
- Student visa applications and appeals (including advice and selection of schools, colleges and universities, course/subject/curriculum selection in connection with later Permanent visa applications, organising enrolments leading to Confirmation of Enrolment)
- Partner (including spouse, de facto or marriage based) visa applications and appeals
- Parent visa applications and appeals
- Child visa applications
Education & Admissions
- Master of Technology (Computer Science & Engineering) – IIT Kharagpur [view document]
- Registered Australian Migration Agent – MARN 0429492
Memberships & Accomplishments
- Member, Migration Institute of Australia (No. 2328)
- Member, Institute of Engineers, Australia (No. 650142)
- Member, Australian Computer Society
- Practising Member, Project Management Institute, Pennsylvania (USA) (No. 239120)
- Practising Member, The Worldwide Institute of Software Architects [view document]