Anil Seth B.Eng/TechProfessional Status in AG: Immigration Consultant, Registered Australian Migration Agent
Location: Melbourne/Noble Park, Victoria (Australia), Jalandhar, Punjab (India)
Anil handles Immigration cases and visa applications for people who need a temporary or permanent visa or entry permit for the following countries:
- NEW ZEALAND (student visa applications only)
- CANADA (student visa applications only)
- UNITED KINGDOM (student visa applications only)
Anil Seth is an honest, qualified, professional, ethical, competent and experienced Australian Immigration consultant and Senior MARA-registered Consultant. He holds Graduate Certificate in Immigration Law and Practice from Victoria University, Melbourne Australia. He also holds a Bachelor of Technology degree from India. He has worked in Blue Chip companies including Voltas, Heinemann Electrical and Kozma Industries before entering the migration consultancy profession. He is fluent in three languages – English, Hindi and Punjabi.
Having a technical background, he is an expert for handling cases relating to these industry areas:
- IT Professionals
- Trades persons
Having had direct professional responsibilities and experience in those industry areas in Australia and India clearly give him a significant advantage in better being able to understand, discuss, prepare and present your case in a most appropriate and professionals manner whilst covering all immigration issues and challenges within the business. He therefore has a greater potential and capacity to successfully deal and resolve immigration difficulties within those industry areas as well as in the wider general business environment.
He is a citizen of Australia but consults in and travels mostly between 2 cities/regions – Jalandhar (India) and Melbourne/Noble Park (Australia).
He will accept immigration work in the following cases:
Visa & Immigration services (particular experience in the following):
- Skilled visa applications and appeals – permanent residence (PR visas) and temporary residence (TR visas)
- Business visa applications and appeals (all types including Innovation & Investment)
- Student visa applications and appeals (including advice and selection of schools, colleges and universities, course/subject/curriculum selection in connection with later Permanent visa applications, organising enrolments leading to Confirmation of Enrolment)
- Partner (including spouse, de facto or marriage based) visa applications and appeals
- Parent visa applications and appeals
- Visitor Visa applications.
New Zealand, Canada, UK
- New Zealand – Student Visa Applications.
- Canada – Student Visa Applications.
- UK – Student Visa Applications.
He has extensive Australian immigration experience having served hundreds of clients from India and other parts of the globe. He handles every case with the utmost responsibility and prepares every application in the most professional way. He has extensive experience in guiding students for studying aboard – in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. He understands the career needs of students and offers them courses and universities which best suit their needs, therefore helping them achieve their career aspirations.
Education & Admissions
- Registered Australian Migration Agent - MARN 0850528
- Graduate Certificate in Australian Immigration Law and Practice, Victoria University, Melbourne, Victoria (Australia) [view document]
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (Mechanical Engineering), Punjabi Technical University, Punjab (India) [view document]
Memberships & Accomplishments
- Migration Alliance (Australia)