David John Ball BA (Psych), GCAMLP (Migration), GDip Ed, MA (TESOL)Professional Status in AG: Immigration & Education Consultant, Registered Australian Migration Agent
David handles immigration work including visa and citizenship applications for the following countries:
David is a dual citizen of Australia and the United Kingdom.
David is a MARA-registered Migration Consultant, and holds many academic qualifications from several states of Australia – please see details below. He was an educator for over 20 years, and worked for the Australian, Japanese and Taiwanese Governments. David has lectured in universities in Australia, Japan and South Korea.
David spent his childhood in Canada and the United Kingdom. As a 16-year-old he migrated to Australia with his family.
David can handle immigration work in connection with the following countries:
- Australia Visa Applications & Other Immigration Matters
- Visa Applications, including Permanent Residence (PR visas) and Temporary Residence (TR visas)
- Skilled Visa Applications
- Business Visa Applications (all types, including Innovation & Investment)
- Student Visa Applications (including advice and selection of schools, colleges and universities, course/subject/curriculum selection in connection with later Permanent visa applications, organising enrolments leading to Confirmation of Enrolment)
- Partner (including spouse, de facto and same-sex relationships) Visa Applications
- Parent Visa Applications
- Child Visa Applications
- Citizenship Applications and Refusals
- Ministerial Intervention Requests (applications)
- Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) Reviews/Appeals
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) Reviews/Appeals
David has a particular interest in student visa applications. He is well qualified to give advice on the selection of schools, colleges and universities. Partner visas are another class of visas David has experience in.
Having been employed by the Australian Government’s Adult Migrant Education Program, David has experience interacting with persons of various ethnicities and nationalities.
David is active in Perth’s Asian community, regularly attending a number of organized events. He is a committed member of the Japanese Exchange Teaching Program Alumni Association of WA (JETAAWA). He is presently studying part-time a Diploma of Language Studies in Japanese at Edith Cowan University.
David consults in Perth, WA (Australia).
Education & Admissions
- Registered Australian Migration Agent (MARN 1572992)
- Master of Arts, Language and Literacy (Adult Basic Education), University of Technology, Sydney - New South Wales, Australia
- Master of Arts, Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), University of Technology, Sydney - New South Wales, Australia [view document]
- Graduate Diploma of Education, Computer Studies, Monash University – Victoria Australia [view document]
- Graduate Diploma of Arts, Language Studies (TESOL), Edith Cowan University – WA Australia
- Graduate Certificate, Australian Migration Law & Practice, Murdoch University – WA Australia [view document]
- Graduate Certificate, Financial Planning, Central Queensland University – Queensland Australia
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Northern Territory (Darwin) University – NT Australia [view document]
- Associate Degree, Science: Library Technology, Edith Cowan University – WA Australia [view document]
- RSA Certificate, Teaching English as a Second Language to Adults, Edith Cowan University, WA Australia
- QEAC Certificate, Australia [view document]
Memberships & Accomplishments
- Member of the Migration Institute of Australia [membership number: 1478]
- Member of the Australian Library and Information Association [membership number: 67215]
- Member of the Japan Exchange Teaching Program Alumni Association WA
- Australian representative on the Japan Exchange and Teaching Program 1990 to 1991 and 1995 to 1998