Davinder Bhogal GCAMLP (Migration)Professional Status in AG: Immigration Law Adviser, Registered Australian Migration Agent
Davinder handles Immigration cases and visa applications for people who need a temporary or permanent visa or entry permit for the following countries:
Davinder is a citizen of Australia and the United Kingdom.
Born and raised in India, he left in 1994, travelling to live in Germany and Sweden, and finally settling in England. After marriage, he set up his own successful business, Costcutter, which he owned for just over six years until he sold it and moved to Perth in April 2009. 8 years later, he and his wife now own and operate a business, NewsXpress East Fremantle. He recently enrolled in Murdoch University in Perth for further learning and life experience. Having completed Migration Law studies, he was encouraged by his tutors to enrol in a Bachelor of Laws degree for which he is currently completing part time.
Davinder Bhogal is an honest, qualified, professional, ethical, and competent Australian Immigration consultant. He holds a Graduate Certificate in Immigration Law and Practice from Murdoch University, Perth Australia. He is fluent in three languages – English, Hindi and Punjabi.
Although a citizen of Australia and United Kingdom, he consults in and travels mostly between 2 cities/regions – Perth (Australia) and Jalandhar (India)
Davinder will accept immigration work to inbound the following countries:
Visa & Immigration services (with experience) for the following situations::
- Skilled visa applications – permanent residence (PR visas) and temporary residence (TR visas)
- Business visa applications (all types including Innovation & Investment)
- Student visa applications and appeals (including advice and selection of schools, colleges and universities, course/subject/curriculum selection in preparation for later Permanent Residence visa applications, organising student enrolments leading to Confirmation of Enrolment)
- Partner (including spouse, de facto or marriage based) visa applications and appeals
- Visitor Visa applications.
He has good Australian immigration experience. His approach is to handle every case with the utmost responsibility and prepare every application in the most professional way.
Education & Admissions
- Registered Australian Migration Agent (MARN 1575795)
- Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice, Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia (Australia) [view document]
Memberships & Accomplishments
- Migration Alliance (Australia)