Feng Chen B.Mgt, GCAMLP (Migration)Professional Status in AG: Immigration & Education Consultant, Registered Australian Migration Agent
*** FOR CHINESE VERSION (PROFILE) [view document]
Feng can handle immigration work including visa and citizenship applications for the following countries:
Feng is originally from Henan, China. He arrived in Australia in 2005 as an international student. After completing his master’s degree at Curtin University (Western Australia), he worked for a local government in Perth for 8 years, and with migration firms since 2012.
Having the real and direct experience of arriving in Australia as an international student and working all his way up to obtaining his Australian Permanent Resident Visa, clearly gives him the best chance of understanding the Australian Education System and the application of Australian Migration Policies.
Feng is fluent in English and Mandarin. He has successfully assisted Australian school/university applications and most kinds of visa applications for clients from all over the world, including China, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, India, Ireland, USA, UK and others.
Feng Chen will accept your instructions in the following areas of immigration:
• Skilled visa applications – independent and employer sponsored
• Business visa applications (all types)
• Student visa applications (including course applications)
• Partner (de facto or marriage based and same sex) visa applications
• Parent and Child visa applications
• Visitor Visa applications.
• Other visa applications (based on assessment)
• Citizenship applications.
• Appeals for visa refusal and cancellation (Migration Reviews)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Education & Admissions
- Master of Information Management, Curtin University, Perth, WA (Australia) [view document]
- Graduate Diploma in Internet Studies, Curtin University, Perth, WA (Australia) [view document]
- Bachelor of Management (Information Management & Systems), Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, Henan (China)
- Graduate Certificate in Australian Immigration Law and Practice, Murdoch University, Perth, WA (Australia) [view document]
- Registered Australian Migration Agent (MARN 1577771)
- Qualified Education Agent Counsellor (No. L226) [view document]
- CHINESE VERSION (PROFILE) [view document]
Memberships & Accomplishments
- Member of Migration Institute of Australia (No. 13843)
- Member of RIM Professional Association (No. 9611)
- Member of Australia Library & Information Association (No. 57650)