Melinda Wright B.Ed, GCAMLP (Migration)Professional Status in AG: Immigration & Education Consultant, Registered Australian Migration Agent
Melinda handles immigration cases and visa applications for people who need a temporary or permanent visa or entry permit for the following countries:
Melinda prides herself on good customer service and is a trustworthy, honest and friendly Migration Agent with excellent listening skills.
Being fifth generation Australian and from her experience in education, management and training, she has an in-depth knowledge of the Australian workplace culture. She has a Bachelor of Education (Secondary), is a registered teacher, qualified to teach English and has many training and management qualifications.
Melinda can handle immigration work to help you inbound the following countries:
AUSTRALIA – Visa Applications & Other Immigration matters (with particular experience in the following):
• Visitor Visa Applications
• Skilled Visa Applications
• Student Visa Applications – (including advice and selection of schools, colleges and universities, course/subject/curriculum selection in connection with later Permanent visa applications, organising enrolments leading to Confirmation of Enrolment)
• Partner (including marital spouse, de facto or same-sex relationships) Visa Applications,
• Parent Visa Applications,
• Child Visa Applications
• Citizenship Applications
• Witnessing of Statutory Declarations
Besides providing assistance with all Australian Visa Applications, Melinda can also advise on various matters that assist in the settlement of the client into the Australian way of life, including information regarding IELTS, education and qualifications.
Melinda is a citizen of Australia and consults in Perth (Australia).
Education & Admissions
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary), Edith Cowan University, Australia [view document]
- Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law & Practice, Murdoch University, Australia [view document]
- Certificate in Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) and Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Global Language Training, Australia [view document]
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, RMS, Australia [view document]
- Registered Australian Migration Agent (MARN 1686300)
- Registered Teacher, Teacher Registration Board of Western Australia
Memberships & Accomplishments
- Government of Western Australia, Working With Children Check, No. 1090313