Richard Wong MBA, GCAMLP (Migration)Professional Status in AG: Immigration Consultant, Registered Australian Migration Agent
*** FOR CHINESE VERSION (PROFILE): [view document]
Richard and his family migrated to Australia in 2007 from Hong Kong and he became an Australian Citizen in 2011. Being a migrant, Richard always has a passion for sharing his Australian migration experience with clients. Richard says “migration is not just a visa application – it is about how to adapt to a whole new environment and how that changes the life of the entire family”. Richard’s real life experience has helped him to help numerous migrants not only in getting visas but also in successfully settling in Australia. Richard likes to treat clients as his friends and is always happy to answer any question … Where is the best location to buy my new house? Which school is good for my young kids? Where can I buy good and healthy food for the whole family?
Richard has over twenty years of business experience in Hong Kong and China and almost ten years in Australia. He obtained his Master Degree in Business Administration from Curtin University and Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice from the Australian National University.
While Richard has a broad experience in various visa areas such as Partner Visa, Family Visa, and Independent Skills Migration, he is keen on assisting small to medium business owners in all types (streams) of Business Visa Applications: Innovation – Investment – Significant Investor – Premium Investor. With his knowledge and background in Business and Finance, he can provide his client the best advice from how to effectively structure complex business and financial information to fit the visa application to how to set up a viable business in Australia.
Richard consults in and travels mostly between the following cities/regions – Perth (Australia), Hong Kong and other major cities in China including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen.
Richard can handle immigration work to inbound the following countries:
Australia Visa Applications & Other Immigration Matters
- Student and Student Guardian Visa Applications
- Independent Skills or Nominated Skills Migration for all Capital cities or regional areas
- Business Visa Applications including Business Innovation, Business Investment
- Significant Investor and Premium Investor
- Partner Visa Applications, Prospective Marriage Visa Applications
- Family Visa Applications
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Chinese (Cantonese)
Education & Admissions
- Graduate Certificate in Business, Curtin University, Australia [view document]
- MBA - Master in Business Administration, Curtin University, Australia [view document]
- GCAMLP - Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice, Australian National University, Australia [view document]
- Registered Australian Migration Agent (MARN 1577500)
- Chinese Version - Profile [view document]
Memberships & Accomplishments
- Member of the Migration Alliance (Australia)
- Official Representative of Swan Institute of Australia (Perth Campus)