Trendafil Hasarliev JP, BA, LLBProfessional Status in AG: Senior Immigration Law Adviser
Trendafil handles immigration work including visa and citizenship applications for the following countries:
Trendafil is a citizen of Australia.
Trendafil (or “Fil” to his friends) is a reliable, friendly, competent and experienced Migration Consultant. He has numerous other academic and professional qualifications and credentials – please see further below.
Prior to entering immigration practice in Australia, he worked in Australia and overseas as a business and management professional for over 24 years in the following fields of industry:
– Electronics and Computing
– Export and Import
– Real Estate
Having direct professional responsibilities and experience in those industry areas in Australia and Europe gives him a significant advantage in better being able to understand, discuss and advise on client’s immigration issues and challenges and therefore a greater potential and capacity to successfully deal and resolve them within those industry areas and the wider general business environment.
Although a citizen of Australia, Trendafil consults in and travels mostly between the following cities/regions – Perth (Australia) and Sofia (Bulgaria), and frequently consults in other European countries.
Trendafil can handle immigration work in connection with the following countries:
Visa Applications & Other Immigration Matters:
- Visa Applications, Reviews/Appeals, including Permanent Residence (PR visas) and Temporary Residence (TR visas)
- Skilled Visa Applications
- Business Visa Applications, Reviews/Appeals (all types, including Innovation & Investment)
- Student Visa Applications, Reviews/Appeals (including advice and selection of schools, colleges and universities, course/subject/curriculum selection in connection with later Permanent visa applications, organising enrolments leading to Confirmation of Enrolment)
- Partner (including marital spouse, de facto or same-sex relationships) Visa Applications, Reviews/Appeals
- Parent Visa Applications, Reviews/Appeals
- Child Visa Applications
- Citizenship Applications and Refusals
- Ministerial Intervention Requests (applications)
- Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) Reviews/Appeals
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) Reviews/Appeals
- Certification of documents and witnessing of Statutory Declarations, Affidavits, Depositions, other Court documents, etc
- Substantial Expertise Area: Australian Immigration
Trendafil has extensive Australian immigration experience, having served hundreds of clients from various parts of the world including UK, USA, Ireland, Europe and other. Having once been a migrant himself, he understands the anxieties of new migrants and is able to share the invaluable “first hand – been there – done that” experience.
Besides providing assistance with all Australian Visa Applications, Trendafil can also advise on various matters that assist in the settlement of the client into the Australian way of life.
Education & Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws (LL B), Charles Darwin University, Australia [view document]
- Graduate Certificate in Australian Immigration Law & Practice, Victoria University, Australia [view document]
- Bachelor of Arts (Soc Sc), Curtin University, Australia [view document]
- NAATI Accredited professional Translator and Interpreter (No. 21882) working with the Department of Immigration, Centrelink, Department of Justice as well as private institutions since 1991
- Justice of the Peace – West Australian branch [view document]
Memberships & Accomplishments
- Royal Association of Justices of Western Australia (RAJWA)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Management (AIM)
- Member of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) No. 1847