UCHE AGBUGBA LLB, BAProfessional Status in AG: Immigration Lawyer, Registered Australian Migration Agent (MARN 1684191)
Uche is a citizen of Australia and Nigeria. He is a practising immigration lawyer (Australian legal practitioner) and Australian government-registered migration agent.
Uche provides migration services that include preparing and managing temporary and permanent visa applications, citizenship applications and appeals for the following countries:
Uche obtained his Bachelor of Law degree from University of New England followed by the Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from College of Law Sydney. He is admitted as a lawyer in the Supreme Court of the Australian State of New South Wales and registered on the Australian High Court Register of Practitioners. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts (Hons) from the University of Port Harcourt Nigeria.
Uche has experience in handling visa applications and processes for clients across the globe. He offers his clients competent and passionate service.
Uche will be delighted to talk to you regarding your migration questions, eligibility, options and review rights (if your visa is cancelled or not granted), and covers all temporary and permanent visas including appeals (advice and representation).
Uche can handle immigration work in connection with the following countries:
- Appeals (Tribunal (AAT) and Federal Courts)
- visitor visas
- working and skilled visas
- student visas
- family and spousal visas
- other visas
Education & Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws, University of New England, NSW (Australia) [view document]
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law Sydney, NSW (Australia) [view document]
- Admission as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court of NSW (Australia) [view document]
- Registered on the Australian High Court Register of Practitioners [view document]
Memberships & Accomplishments
- Member of the NSW (Australia) Law Society