Maria Arthurs LLB, LLMProfessional Status in AG: Immigration Law Adviser, Registered Australian Migration Agent
Maria handles immigration work including visa and citizenship applications for the following countries:
Maria is from Belfast in Northern Ireland. She obtained her LLB (Hons) majoring in Law and Criminology from the University of Ulster, Jordanstown in 2009 and went on to obtain an LLM in Human Rights and Criminal Justice from Queens University, Belfast in 2010.
She arrived in Australia in early 2011 and joined a leading migration firm initially.
Maria completed a Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice at Victoria University in Melbourne in 2013 and is an Australian-Registered Migration Agent.
She has several years experience specialising in Australian visa applications, and has obtained visas for hundreds of clients, (including achieving Australian citizenship for herself and her partner), from countries all over the world, including India, China, Ireland, the Philippines, America, New Zealand, the UK and several more.
Maria has lived and worked in the UK, The Republic of Ireland, and Australia, so understands the impact of relocating internationally, having emigrated twice. Maria has knowledge of employment, real estate, and the social and lifestyle factors of life in Australia, and would be delighted to talk to you about Australia, and your migration options. In addition, she has an extremely high case-management success rate, having never had a visa application refused and one that she has positively recommended and lodged.
Maria will immigration work in the following situations:
Australian Visa Applications & Other Immigration Matters
- Visa Applications, Reviews/Appeals, including Permanent Residence (PR visas) and Temporary Residence (TR visas)
- Skilled Visa Applications
- Partner (including marital spouse, de facto or same-sex relationships) Visa Applications, Reviews/Appeals
- Parent Visa Applications, Reviews/Appeals
- Child Visa Applications
- Citizenship Applications and Refusals
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) Reviews/Appeals
Education and Admissions
- Registered Australian Migration Agent (MARN 1463510)
- Master of Laws (LLM), Queens University Belfast, Northern Ireland [view document]
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of Ulster, Jordanstown, Northern Ireland [view document]
- Graduate Certificate in Australian Immigration Law & Practice, Victoria University, Australia