On this page:
What We Are – What We Are Not
What we are:
- we are a firm whose primary focus and expertise area (for 20+ years) is AUSTRALIA – IMMIGRATION & EDUCATION CONSULTING SERVICES.
- we are owned and managed by professionals including lawyers – we are a modern Australian consultancy providing immigration and education consulting services to assist individuals, families and businesses.
- our unique fee-certain and fee-transparent policy applies to all immigration and education consulting services that are provided by our enrolled Australian and International immigration lawyers, registered migration agents and other professional consultants.
- our consulting offices are worldwide whilst our main office is located in Australia, Perth CBD.
- we provide Australian immigration & education consulting services to LOCAL , NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL clients.
- our business culture is primarily client-centric – we are a firm of Australian and international immigration and education professionals that was designed and built with clients’ needs & interests at the core of AICLA’s business purpose and reason.
- we are a forward-thinking, innovative, tech-driven consultancy delivering highly efficient and effective Australian immigration and education consulting services (advice, client-specified assistance or full representation) to local, national and global clients.
- we are committed to AICLA’s most important basic belief that our paramount focus must be to first look after the interests, needs and concerns of our clients who are and must always be our NUMBER 1 PRIORITY. Therefore, the delivery of our professional services (by our expert team of Australian immigration lawyers and professionals) must necessarily and innovatively give full meaning and support to that belief.
What we are NOT:
- we are not a law firm – although one of our owners & partners is an Australian lawyer enrolled in the country’s pre-eminent court – The High Court of Australia).
- we are certainly not like the traditional (old-fashioned) law firms that charge fees based on “billable hours” and time-based contracts. (This means when you engage AICLA to handle your case, we will work for you for however long it takes to complete your job to get you the result you want (for instance, your PR visa). And while we are working for you, we will NOT be sending you a (seemingly) un-ending stream of monthly invoices (for billable hours) which unfortunately most traditional law firms still do today whether they win or lose your case). AICLA’s unique client-engagement policies provide “TOTAL-FEE CERTAINTY & TOTAL-FEE FINALITY” FOR ALL AICLA CLIENTS. Because not only is this what clients everywhere expect but it’s also, we think, the right and just way to do business with AICLA clients.
- we are not a network service.
- we are not a referring or booking service.
Vision, Mission, Culture, Beliefs, Values
With its global central hub and main office in CBD Perth, Australia and consulting offices worldwide, AICLA is a 20+ year innovative professional services consultancy to local, national and international clients. AICLA is the uniquely modern and fair way for client-engagement for the provision of professional immigration & education services to clients who may be living ANYWHERE in the world.
AICLA’s vision is simple – to make it as easy and economical as possible for as many people as possible to visit, study or live in Australia or New Zealand (on a temporary or permanent basis).
To achieve AICLA’s vision, our most important mission objective must be to continually innovate for developing and building the most efficient, effective and fee-friendly Client-Centric service-delivery system driven by competition to provide immigration and education consulting services for individuals, families and business owners located anywhere in the world. And thereby making AICLA the best in the world for the easiest, fairest and best way to buy and receive immigration & education consulting services that’s designed primarily for visiting, studying or living in Australia or New Zealand.
Culture – Beliefs – Values
AICLA’s culture, foremost, is about looking after clients – individuals, families and business owners – so as to fully satisfy their requirements and needs for professional Australian immigration services for going “from anywhere in the world to Australia”. It is in AICLA’s cultural DNA to value and honour the privilege of working in the best interests of our clients.
AICLA’s culture primarily is characterised by its beliefs and values which are central to the way it does business with its clients. Our 3 main beliefs and values in order of priority are:
- “CLIENT FIRST”: The interests of our clients are and must always be our No. 1 priority.
- “TEAMWORK & HARD WORK”: Satisfying (and exceeding the expectations of) our clients is the ultimate and most important perennial indicator of AICLA’s shared success which is attributed to the collective and individual hard work of ALL our people.
- “INNOVATE & CHANGE”: To survive in today’s fast-changing business world, our people must embrace innovation, a flexible approach and the readiness to adapt – with speed, passion and commitment – in order to improve and excel in the delivery of our professional services to our clients.
The firm, today known as AICLA Global (AG) was first established in Australia in late 1994 by two of its co-founding partners – Steve De Souza, an international Human Resources executive, and Chris Narayanan [view profile] an Australian lawyer. Today, AICLA is a world leader in the provision of immigration & education consulting services, a modern and innovative international immigration firm with a primary focus on Australian and New Zealand immigration services for individuals, families and business owners (of small, medium or large businesses). AICLA’s professional services fees are FIXED-PRICE with payments negotiated to suit the client’s preference.
Two outstanding, overarching features that make AICLA fundamentally different from its competitors is that, first, every client’s case we manage receives the professional and legal care of 2 (TWO) specialist immigration professionals both of whom are directly accessible to the client – the client’s Case Manager and a specialist Australian Immigration Lawyer that administratively supervises the case – to provide greater service-quality and greater peace of mind to our clients. Second, AICLA’s immigration service-delivery model is designed with clients (not shareholders, directors and other senior executives) foremost and most importantly at the centre and focus of AICLA’s existential reason and purpose. In full congruence with its culture, beliefs and values, “clients first” is and must always be AICLA’s No. 1 policy and priority.
Our expert immigration team of Australian and International AICLA Professionals (that include licensed and experienced Australian and International Immigration Lawyers and MARA (Australian Government) registered Consultants) are located in Australia and worldwide. Our comprehensive and holistic Australian immigration services for individuals, families and small, medium or large businesses will help most importantly in 2 ways:
- to enable persons to legally ENTER (or inbound) Australia (or New Zealand) using the most optimal and correct visa; and
- to enable persons to legally REMAIN in the country after entering (that is, remain FULLY IMMIGRATION-COMPLIANT at all times whilst in the country).
To view our expert team, please click on: [Our AG Professionals]. To view our extensive record over 20+ years of immigration services, please click on: [Successful Cases & Range Of Work]. To view original client testimonials that explain the foundation and development of AICLA’s corporate culture, integrity and ethos, please click on: [Client Testimonials and Recognition]
Whether we are helping individuals, families or businesses, AICLA’s results-driven, client-centric ethos has always been singularly simple – to strive hard to deliver the results that our clients want. After all, that is the central justification for our clients to reward AICLA.
In today’s fast-changing, mobility-conscious world, a fast growing trend has been the wisdom and need for acquiring multiple passports, citizenships and permanent (or long-term-residence) visas. AICLA is mindful of this and therefore we are also committed to growing a worldwide team of Australian and international experts on immigration.
At AICLA, our most important and principal focus area has always been, is and remains AUSTRALIAN IMMIGRATION. Hence, our motto way back in 1995 remains the same today: “IF IT’S IMMIGRATION, WE CAN HANDLE IT”.
So, when you are ready to start planning for your journey to Australia (or New Zealand), let AICLA be your reliable and trustful guide as we begin the journey together – to lawfully enter and (at all times) lawfully remain in the country. It’s probably the most important journey you will ever make in your life.